Glenn Azar Success Coach
You’ve come to the right place for inspiration, tips & advice to help you conquer your life, one day at a time!
I do not regard myself as a ‘Life Coach’ or a ‘Business Coach’! These are terms that imply the two are separate.
I have learnt in life that if your professional life is happy then so too is your personal life and the reverse is also true.
If you’re happy in your personal relationships, especially with your partner and kids, then you naturally have a more relaxed, confident and focused air about you in the workplace.
The definition of success is different for everyone, whether it’s personal or professional we are always looking at improving in some area of our life.
We all need some inspiration from time to time and that is why I am here; to inspire you when you need it; to kick you in the pants when you require it; and to support you on your journey through lessons I have picked up on my journey.
You don’t need to recreate the wheel to be a success. Learn from others who have been there.
Latest from my blog
It's my mission in 2018 to empower people to believe they can achieve anything. Sounds a bit wanky and yes everyone says something similar but stay with me. In my years of working with people through coaching and adventure program delivery I found that people have...
Many people struggle with having the self-confidence to believe in themselves or to chase their dreams. Truthfully though what they lack is courage. The courage to have a go. The courage to risk looking silly if they fail. The courage to say 'I think I'm good enough.'...
Today I run my second workshop of three whilst in Melbourne. I am focusing on 'Teamwork and Leadership' and just how important they are in the workplace. One of the people that most resonate with me on this is Phillip Di Bella of DiBella Coffee fame. The idea that...
I am passionate about success, my personal life journey, seeing you succeed and making sure your life’s journey is everything you want it to be.
“I believe that we often get in our own way when it comes to success and happiness. We all have the tools to succeed. We all have the tools to be happy. Sometimes you just have to learn to use these tools.”
I am a former Soldier, Kickboxer, Boxer, Personal Trainer, Registered Nurse and Professional Boxing Trainer. I am currently an Adventure Leader and Adventure Director for Adventure Professionals.
In 2001 I founded Fighting Fit Australia Pty Ltd with a small studio being set up in Toowoomba Queensland.
The focus of Fighting Fit was boxing, personal training and combat conditioning. Throughout this time I continued to train both amateur and professional boxers with my boxers winning 4 x Australian Titles, 5 x Queensland Titles, 3 x National Golden Gloves Titles, and numerous regional titles.
I took this knowledge and passion of boxing and utilised it for the fitness and conditioning of corporate clients and also conditioning of athletes from other sports.
I am proud to have spent 17 years in the Army where I lead troops on Active Deployments to East Timor and Bougainville.
Using this military experience I now lead clients to remote locations throughout the world including Kokoda, Mt Everest region, Australia and Africa amongst others with my own company Adventure Professionals.
I have recently sold my gym – Fighting Fit Australia – in Toowoomba after three consecutive years of 110% growth; this on the back of a GFC that saw many businesses struggle.
People might have thought I was crazy to sell when everything was going so well but the truth is that I got comfortable and I needed a new challenge so when the right offer came in I used it to get reinvigorated and decided to take on a new challenge. Coaching people.
So here I am. Thanks for taking an interest in my journey and I hope to be able to be a part of your journey.
The Building Better Humans Project
Episode 79 - Kev Toonen on Mindset, High Performance and Being Hard to Kill This week's episode is a sit down chat with Kev Toonen the founder and owner of Strength Elite in Sydney. Kev has a bulletproof mindset and delivers it without the fluff or the need to make...
Episode 37 - Harriet Boyd - Making a Raw Impact on the World This week I had a chat with Harriet Boyd who works for an amazing charity called Raw Impact. About Raw Impact: Raw Impact is a non-profit organisation registered with the Cambodian Government as a local...
Glenn and Alyssa Azar are a dynamic father/daughter combination that will inspire you to challenge your beliefs, your boundaries and find what’s truly holding you back from living your dreams.
They offer a variety of different ways for you to get involved and to be empowered from two hour workshops/seminars through to all day coaching programs and key notes for schools, charities and within the corporate sector.
Programs & Pricing
- A private session where we work on what it is you want and how you will go about getting it.
- This is a great start point if you’re unsure of what your next step is, or how you take that step but want to get a result still.
- This session is a 60 minute intense look into where we can make immediate changes to get you closer to where you want to be.
6 Session Strategy Attack
- Be persistent and consistent.
- That’s the key to changing your life and this package is the most cost effective way for you to see serious change.
- Attack your goals and have a definite plan over 6 sessions.
Ongoing Strategy Alignment
- After your initial Strategy Session it’s important to check in an realign, stay on track.
- This is exactly what we will do in these ongoing sessions.
- Less intensive than the Strategy Attack but allows some clarity around things that we agree to work on.
- Only a 30 min session.
Download Our Coaching Packages
Corporate Game ChangerHalf Day
- Time to realign your team with your vision and goals?
- Looking to build a real TEAM environment?
- Then this is the program you’ve been looking for, more than that, this is the program you and your business NEED.
Game ChangerBest Value
- A Game Changer is defined as ‘A newly introduced element or factor that changes an existing situation or activity in a significant way’.
- Game Changer is my premium program that guarantees premium results.
- Minimum of Six Month Commitment.
- Unlimited access via skype/phone in that time.
- Includes a strategy session and ongoing sessions and support.
Corporate Game ChangerFull Day
- You thought you had benefit from a half day, then this full day is going to blow your mind and send your business to a whole other level.
- If your team needs to get back on track then book a whole day and allow them to realign with your company’s vision, passion and focus.
Don't Be Scared
If I haven’t answered all of your questions, feel free to drop me a line anytime.
Send a Message
Get in touch
0438 364 106
Level 1 / 130 Commercial Road
Teneriffe QLD 4005