Introducing the Boxing Fitness (Game Changer) Program?
The Game Changer program is a chance for you to change your life by feeling more energetic, motivated and healthy.
Game Changer: “A newly introduced element or factor that changes an existing situation or activity in a significant way.”
Game Changer is an eight week boxing fitness program. It’s a fun and challenging group- training program designed to improve your health and fitness levels while enjoying the benefits of boxing training. I approach exercise through circuit training and teaching boxing skills with results of increased muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, cardio-respiratory endurance, improved self-image and decrease in body fat. You will upgrade your entire level of fitness; learn nutrition habits/guidelines and lifelong exercise habits.
Game Changer is all of that and more. It is specifically formulated to ensure you get results.
This program is based off many years of Physical Training within the Army and I will GUARANTEE THAT YOU GET RESULTS. I’m so confident that you will get results that I will give you your money back if you don’t.*
*You must attend 90% of all sessions both scheduled and extra’s as well as follow our nutritional guideline.
Where to Meet?
All Game Changer sessions are run at Fighting for Fitness 3 Amy St Albion. Please be five minutes early to all sessions so that we can check for any injuries or illness (we’re able to modify the program to suit everyone and ensure everyone get the results they’re after).
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5:30am or 6.30am
- Monday and Wednesday at 6:00pm
- Saturday at 6.00am
You can attend as many of these sessions as you wish.
Each session is 45 – 60 minutes.
If you’re time limited and need to get away early please still attend. A portion of a session is better than no session.
What to Wear?
Wear comfortable workout attire consisting of a t-shirt, shorts, tracksuit if preferred, along with sturdy and supportive athletic footwear (running shoe or cross-trainer).
What to Bring?
You will be required to bring to all sessions:
- Boxing Gloves (10oz or 12oz)
- Water Bottle
- Positive Attitude and
- A desire to get in shape
Boxing Gloves can be purchased at your first session
What to Expect
The first day will consist of a physical assessment to determine your current fitness level, ascertain your goals, and give us a reference point for later in the program to assess your improvements. The assessment will be comprised of several fitness tests including a 2.4km run, push ups, sit ups, a flexibility component and body circumference measurements.
Whilst you will have expectations of us and what I will provide, I will also have an expectation of you.
- I expect all participants to give 100% effort in every session without question.
- I expect all participants to attend three sessions a week as a minimum.
- I expect a message from you if you are not going to make it to any session. TXT: 0438 364 106 (include your name and brief reason).
- I expect to be notified immediately if you have an injury of any description which may prevent your full effort in any training session.
What You can Expect from Me
- 100% planning, effort and dedication to all training sessions.
- Results driven program.
- I will push you to ensure we get every effort from you at all times.
- I will hold you accountable at all times.
- I will not accept excuses for not showing up, my job is to keep you accountable to yourself.
- $300 for the complete program with unlimited access.
- $90 deposit and $35 per week
- $240 upfront payment ($60 discount)
- Extra – for a total of $95 per week you will also receive a private 1-on-1 session each week
(perfect to push you to the next level and personalise your results even more)
I am a qualified Personal Trainer with over 20 years experience, initially as a Physical Trainer in the Australian Army and then running my own gym in Toowoomba, which I sold in 2013.
I run an adventure company – Adventure Professionals – and have trekked the Kokoda Track 50 times as well as Mt Kilimanjaro, Mt Everest Base Camp, Yukon Dog Sledding and many others adventures around the World.
I am a qualified Life and Business Coach and spend much of my day time hours helping people realise their dreams. I use this focus to also add value to the Six Week Fitness program to make ensure it’s a positive and empowering experience.
All sessions will be run by myself.
I am also available for limited Personal Training sessions (1-on-1 or small groups of up to 4 people).
I look forward to having you on the program.